Saturday, October 27, 2007

Well it's fall here and we are loving it. I think it is my favorite time of the year, minus the hunting. We are a little depressed because everyone is moving or has moved away from us...is that a sign. Landon says it is because you are all greedy and we are happy being poor ...ha ha. This is my first attempt at blogging so forgive me if this looks horrible. We are doing good here in Lewiston, I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that I will soon have 3 kids under 3. Wow that looks bad in writing. Josie and Payton are just getting easier, I noticed today, better late than never. Today I washed all our windows outside and raked about 1/4 of our leaves. Payton played with a spoon in the dirt for about 2 hours and Josie lost her slipper in one of the piles of leaves and spread all the piles back out again while attempting to find the purple slipper. It was great!







4 comments:

Mindy said...

Melissa, your blog is great!!! I loved reading this post about your life, and all of your pictures are great. Keep it up!

The Oylers said...

It's about time. And in defense of us and moving away to be rich, and because we are greedy, I don't think I've ever been poorer, but whateva!

Jake

Mindy said...

Oh, Jake, you know you're like rolling in the dough. Aren't you making like a million a year or something? ;)

The Oylers said...

Actually, it's 2 million.