Friday, August 15, 2008

Ryder and Rachel

Rachel's husband was out of town a few weeks ago so her and Ryder came to visit. It was so nice to have an adult around to talk to and the kids had fun playing. One of the days we took a ride on the ranger down to the river and the kids play around for a bit.
The last night that she was here we went to the Famous Preston Night Rodeo and Parade. It was a lot of fun. Here's Josie and Payton anticipating an exciting ride on the Carousel.
Landon having a joyous ride, this is about the only ride he can handle.....haha.
Ryder and Haylee tuckered out while Rachel and I stayed up talking all night.

3 comments:

The Oylers said...

I hate that we have to miss things like this. Thanks for the pics. I can't believe you have been graduated for 10 years either you are old! I love that pic of Ryder and Haylee so cute. It was so good to talk to you yesterday...its good to be back in the world.

Pants said...

I wish I could have been there.

Holly said...

Such cute babies.