Monday, October 13, 2008

Autumn Adventures

Well apparently Fall is here and we are hoping it will stick around for awhile. The past few days have been freezing so I am dreading Winter already. We've already had snow flurries. Hunting has begun...YeeHaw. Landon was gone last week hunting elk in the Uintas and alas was unsuccessful but had a good time freezing in a teepee dreaming of his bed at home. We did make it up Logan Canyon to enjoy some beautiful views a few weeks ago. We went to Tonys Grove, I can't believe I have never been there. It was great and we will definately be going back. On our way out we saw a deer, bull elk and bull moose all in about 100 yards. The kids thought we were at the zoo.


4 comments:

Mindy said...

It's so beautiful!! I love fall too.

The Oylers said...

I am so jealous it is so beautiful. You guys all look so cute too. I miss you guys so much. I wish we could come home...I guess I will just have to be patient until June....sigh. Well I love you guys.

Holly said...

beautiful pics. is josie eating a rock or a stick?

Caprice Erickson said...

Your family is so adorable! Patty was telling me you want fam pics done if you haven't found anyone I will totally do them for you! Let me know! I just started doing photography and have a blog chasingdandelions.blogspot.com