Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday Girl!!!

This past weekend was Josie's Birthday. She has been anticipating this day since September. She had a great day and loved every minute of it. We love having Josie in our family. She is a little tease but always makes us laugh. She loves princesses, reading, tea parties and painting her nails. She loves her little sister so much she can't keep her hands off of her. Her and Payton are little buddies and play and fight and play and fight all day. Isn't that great? This is a picture of her with her favorite person in the world and she's holding the card that her Uncle Cole sent her from his mission. It was definitely a highlight for the day!





4 comments:

The Oylers said...

Your hat and shirt turned out so cute! I really think I am going to do this for every one of my kids birthdays. I love your cupcake holder too,super cute. We are sad we couldn't be there. I can't belive she is 4 ahhh...time goes so fast.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday, Josie! I can't believe how big you are... you're growing up so fast!! I love your birthday shirt! It looks like a fun day! I love you!

Ty & Em said...

I can't believe she is 4! Happy Birthday Josie! Holy cow we have known eachother forever now! ha ha I'm dying I still can't believe she is 4!

Ty & Em said...

K Seriously that is way funny! How are you? We live up here in Salt Lake so yes we did move! (The story of my life!) I'm glad someone else agreed on the movie with me! I want to see your twilight pictures!!!