Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

This year we decided to spend the night at my parents for Christmas. It was a lot of work, but well worth it. We had such a great time with Tanner, Leisha, Holly, Adam, Mom, Dad and Grandpa. We enjoyed mom's great traditional candle lit dinner and then reading and reenacting the Nativity. It was a fun night filled with Tanner and Josie dancing, Grandpa singing Greensleeves, Christmas music and kids full of excitement.
Spreading some Reindeer Dust

During our Christmas Eve celebration we heard bells and a knock at the door. The kids were excited to find PJ's with a note from the Elves...it was time to go to bed!

All snuggled in....

Tanner's Christmas surprise in his stocking (Leisha I can't believe you!)

She asked for Dorothy shoes....I guess by the look on her face these were close enough

Tea Party with Belle

It's all about trains for this kiddo

5 comments:

The Oylers said...

Looks like so much fun. Sad we had to miss it all. Your kids are all getting so big. Josie's pjs are the same, I guess just flanel because of the cold there. We love you all and are so glad you had such a great Christmas!

Mindy said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!! We'll be there in a few days. I loved all of your pictures. I can't believe Leisha gave Tanner a dead banana... she is way too nice to him. ;) I love your blog look! Did you do it from Brenda's instructions on apron girls, or did you just happen to use the same program? I recognize the graphics and paper.

Leisha and Tanner said...

Hey I did not put the banana in Tanner's stocking!! I was framed!! :) I am so glad you spent Christmas with us, it was so much fun!
-Leisha

Pants said...

Josie makes every picture so worth it. Love the happy faces. And love the elves leaving PJs...

Caprice Erickson said...

Looks like you had a great christmas!! LOVE the reindeer dust that is adorable! Patty was telling me what she did for all the kids... she is amazing!