Saturday, April 25, 2009

Last week it rained so much this is what our garden lot looked like. Landon was not so happy because he would like to get some farming done. So after a week of not being able to do much Landon was ready to get out of here, so we headed up to the Salmon Horse Sale and met some friends there. It was so beautiful there. And the weather was great...like 67*... it felt so good to soak it in. The kids were reasonably good on the long drive.

The kids weren't so interested in the sale so I stayed with some of them out in a pasture where the truck and trailer were. The pasture had shiz everywhere...cow, horse... you name it. Josie usually bawls about going to the barn because of the poop, but apparently it didn't have much effect on her here.
I found it humorous that we would sit and eat our lunches here with this sweet little cowpie as the centerpiece...nobody seemed to mind. Gotta love the country life!

Payton awing the boys with his double jointed thumbs up.

Speaking of pies...look at this sweetie pie.

Our friends have seven boys. And this is one of them being so sweet with Haylee.
Ty and Haylee
Gabe
Ty getting ready to do this........
Which leads to this........
All in all it was a fun little break for all of us. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the river.
Sunset in Pocatello on the way home...who knew Pocatello could look so beautiful?

4 comments:

The Oylers said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are! They are so dang cute. And Jackson's boys have grown a ton since I saw them last. I love the pic of everyone eating around the cowpie! Haha. And really who knew Pokey had anything beautiful to offer?

Mindy said...

I really want some of those pies in my yard... especially the sweetie kind. ;) I love the pictures! I think my favorites are the ones with Ty playing with Haylee. I miss you guys so much I can hardly stand it. :(

The Smith's said...

Hey Melissa! I didn't know you were on blogger! It's fun to see your adorable little kids. Man they are growing up so fast! You still working a couple days a week?

Luke and Gini Smith said...

Hey you guys!! we seen your blog on Riley and Ashleys! your kids are sooooo cute! we put your blog address on ours! i hope thats okay??