Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gone are the dog days of summer.....

Wow I have really slacked off on this blogging thing. You know it is bad when Landon is the one telling me it is time to update. Well summer has come and gone but we sure enjoyed it while it lasted. Even the weather was great this summer, it never seemed to get too hot. The kids loved to be able to be outside all summer and I am definitely going to miss that come winter.



Below is a random collection of photos of some of the great times this summer. Nothing amazing- just a bunch of those little moments that you hope you can remember forever...remember how the sun felt, and the funny thing that one of the kids said, or how we all were laughing together.


Playing down by the river


All the girls

Isn't he hot?



We also got to spend lots of time with family and I loved loved loved every minute of it.

Cooper riding Bulls-eye while staying at our house

Annie Pie


Mother and Daughter


Peace in the Streets


Molly Sunshine


Hayden - what a stud!

Payton tried to brave the ride and in this picture he actually looks like he is enjoying it, but after a crying fit they finally stopped the ride and let him get off for the second half of it. Josie loved every second of it.

Haylee enjoying the 4th

Grandma and Grandpa Wiser with Taije

Sweet Maddie

Emma

Sarah and Grandpa sporting their new do's

Taije on the pony

A glimpse of the garden and my amazing Arbor that Landon built me for Mothers Day.

I've always wanted one and I LOVE it!!

Haylee pickin' peas and packin' Baby Larry

Father and Son

Oh Goodness this is really making me miss those summer days....

The whole Fam -Damily at the Park Valley Rodeo in which Landon was a contestant.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Sigh... this summer went by way too fast. I love all of the pictures, and I love your arbor too. When I grow up I want to live in a pretty place with a pretty garden with a pretty arbor.

The Oylers said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Glad I am back we can have more summer moments together next summer. We miss you guys this week, hope we get to see eachother next week.

Pants said...

an ARBOR? What? awesome. And awesome garden too, Mel.

weloveadoption said...

Can I just say that you have the cutest family! What a lot of fun summer activities making memories. Way to go Wiser family.

izzynjen said...

What a fun summer and a cute family. You guys still need to come out and visit ;)