Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Pete!!

I somehow missed the blogging of Payton's Birthday. It came a little too quickly after Christmas. It's hard not to love Payton...he definitely has a unique personality. Oh so sweet and when he bats his big blue eyes at you it makes you melt.
Right now he is into dinosaurs, plants (yes plants), combines, Thomas the train and Lightening McQueen. Although his birthday present was a basketball hoop. I think it's time we worked on some physical coordination with him.

I don't usually do too much for a party for my kids on their birthdays. But this year for Paytons we had family in town visiting so we had everyone over for dinner and cake. It was a really fun night and the cousins had a blast together.

6 comments:

tysonandmandimoser said...

He's a handsome little guy. Did you make that cake? If so, wow, didn't you do a Toy Story cake once? I need some lessons.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday, Payton! I love you! :)

The Oylers said...

He really is so cute and sweet. We are sad we missed the big party, but I love the cake it turned out so cute! You are amazing!

The Wisers said...

Yes Mandi, I made the cake. And believe me I'm not that great but kids don't seem to be too judgmental about it.:)

Mindy thank-you for the great pics!

Hannah wish you could have been here!

Anonymous said...

Hey there and good work on the blog, thought i'd leave ya a comment and leave my website and if you want to check it out here's the link,
it has tips on farmville and mafiawars for facebook, also books for sale. Many More products to come in the future and many more blogs. Click Here You have a beautiful family :)

The Oylers said...

you need to put pics of haylees b-day up and i know there are other things.