Friday, June 4, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood

I can't believe it is already here!!!!! Poor Spring weather has definitely made it a challenge to train. But ready or not here it comes. Tomorrow is Little Red Riding Hood. My first organized bike ride. We are aiming for the Century....yes that is 100 miles. Now lets just hope the weather will cooperate for us. Little Red Riding Hood is a continuing tradition that helps to raise money for Women's Cancer Research. I will be riding in remembrance of Britt....my dear cousin and friend that passed away after a long battle of cancer this past year. She was inspiring in so many ways but most of all she had amazing strength and perseverance. I love you Britt!!!!!


3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'll be thinking about you (and Britt) tomorrow. Good luck, Melissa! I know you can do it. :)

The Oylers said...

I love that picture of you two! Good luck, can't wait to hear how it goes.

gnat said...

let me know if you do it again, maybe I could join you.