Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of School....

Seriously can't believe this day has come......
A few years ago I was so ready for one of my kids to head off to school, but now that it is really time I have totally been dragging my feet. Never imagined it would be so hard for me to let her go. She is so happy and excited. Just growing up too fast!!!!

SEE WHAT I MEAN?!?!?!?!?!

As soon as we had turned the corner from the school Haylee said 'miss Josie' and I said 'me too'. So Haylee, Payton and I headed to the park to keep us from crying.

6 comments:

The Wisers said...

@Mindy: what is up with my camera setting?....i'm guessing it's my iso

Holly said...

I am crying just looking at these pictures. I wish I was there to send her off with you. Love you and love her.

Mindy said...

I can't tell that anything is wrong from the online pictures. What is your iso set at? Do you have it on auto? The pictures look good to me... hmmm.

Josie looks SO grown up! I can't believe this day has come... I promise it just flies from here. Before you know it Josie will be starting high school. Gross, huh?

Holly, I think we need to go to the park to keep from crying. ;)

The Oylers said...

Wow she does look all grown up. Super cute. I can't believe our baby girls are old enough to go to school.

Pants said...

you know, the first day of school was, like, forever ago.

zameera zahari said...

your kids is so cute..!:)
love that.!