Thursday, November 8, 2007

Silly pictures from the Pumpkin Walk


Can you guess who this is?

Lex and Angela


The cutest little green monster around

This might look like Josie, but she would be quick to remind you this is Sleeping Beauty



Can you believe it is November? We have actually still been having great weather, but I'm sure that is not going to last too long. We all survived Halloween, it was fun and busy. The kids weren't too scared, except for Nana Patti, who was dressed as a witch. They wouldn't go near her till she washed her make up off. Josie thoroughly enjoyed being a princess for about a week, till she tore up her costume and Payton didn't mind being a monster as long as the candy kept coming.

Today we had our ultrasound and we survived not finding out the sex of the baby. Although the technician did tell me to call if I changed my mind. Landon and I are still in awe at the ultrasound and how amazing it is to see a baby developing. As far as we know everything looked fine. I also had my first experience at a chiropractor today. It was a little wierd and a little too much into my bubble space, but if it will help then I am willing to try it. Here are some of my horrible Halloween pictures I am definately not a photographer.


1 comment:

The Oylers said...

Your kids are so cute. I wish we could have gone trick or treating together. I can't stop laughing at how crazy Lex and Angela look. I just keep staring at them. Anyways, thanks for doing this blog, I love it and it is one of the few things that keeps me going each day. I love you guys. Hannah