Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bear Lake Reflections

Tyler and Hayden
Tyler...cast free...Yay!!!!
Tanner and Leisha Sweet Molly
Funny story...Josie came crying to me saying something about mud. Well I saw a little on her face and I said "You're ok, just go and play" Then she turned around and this is what I saw...
Thanks for the mud scalp treatment Molly!!!
Grandma Lynda and Haylee

This what a little wind and water will do to you.
Thanks mom for the great piks!


Annie enjoyed a little licorice
All in all it was a great day! The weather was great and the water was perfect. I hope we keep this tradition. Then we headed over for fresh rasberry shakes...mmm!





4 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad you got some pictures of Tyler, since I must not have had my camera out when he was out of the water!

Bear Lake was fun! I hope we keep doing it too!

Ty & Em said...

I miss Bear Lake! I told Ty that we have to come up to Logan before the summer is over! It looks like we are probably going to the U of U! I keep trying to call you!! Having two is hard at times! It's a lot easier than what people tell you!!

Tawnia Zilles said...

Melissa, How are you? This is Tawnia Nielsen Zilles. I found your blog through Heather Bingham's blog, through your sister Hannah's blog. In other words, I was blog hopping and found you. You have a cute family. If you would like an invite to my blog please email me at tlzilles@gmail.com. Take Care.
Tawnia

izzynjen said...

Hey Melissa...I was blog hopping as well and found your blog and was so excited to see it! I also had to check out all of your siblings' blogs. Your kids are darling and growing up so fast. E-mail me at ejisraelsen@yahoo.com if you're interested in an invite to mine...in which you can see Lisa Winward's, Natalie Woodward's. Take care, Jennifer Johnson Israelsen