Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Swim of the Summer

It's always interesting to see how your kids will react to the water for the first time swimming in the summer. It was a little cold for Haylee but everyone else loved it!
Thank you Nana for all your help!!! There is no way I could take 3 kids swimming without your help. We love you!!!
Josie was a little water bug. She didn't get out of the pool all day. She was so brave, she even went off the diving board.
The beautiful view from Axtells pool. Thank you Axtells for letting us swim!!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Look like fun! My kids have been begging me to take them swimming, but I have a hard time with all three of them by myself, even though they're a lot older than your three. Do you think Patti would come swim with me? ;)

Amy F. said...

Hey, I know that pool! ;) I can't wait to get up there soon. I hope we can run into you guys!