Thursday, February 11, 2010

How much is that Doggie in the Window???

Puppies for sale: Look at these adorable little things, with their big beautiful eyes and long floppy ears. And just by coming to visit me, you can take one of them home with you today! Or if you prefer a different breed I can probably get you one of those, chances are we will have it! (Oh boy Landon is going to kill me if he ever reads this...sshhh) These puppies are cute little things and Payton will be sad to see them go, but we all know they don't stay cute little puppies forever!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

DO NOT LET ANY OF MY THREE BOYS SEE THIS POST!!!

The Oylers said...

They are so cute, in fact cute enough that if I had a house I might actually consider getting one. Are you really selling them, for how much?

Ty & Em said...

oh my gosh!!! Soooo cute! Now I really want a puppy!!!

gnat said...

What is their parentage? I don't know if we are quite ready for a puppy yet but this looks like the kind of dog we are looking for. how big will they get?

gnat said...

Does you dog have puppies every year? My husband may be interested next spring if so. please let me know