Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Baby is Growing Up!!!

Haylee had a birthday a few months ago and continues to change daily. She makes us laugh a lot. She is full of all kinds of spunk. She is talking more each day. We laugh at her grumpiness every morning, but by afternoon....I am not laughing at it anymore. She loves Elmo, reading her dad's farm/horse magazines, food (especially cereal and ice cream) and dancing. We are trying to convince her that she is a big girl and ready to go on the potty but she adamantly refuses to be a big girl and says 'Me baby'.




3 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I swear she was just barely born and I was not 35. ;) I love that ornery girl!

Ty & Em said...

I can't believe how big she is!! That second picture down (Not ELMO) looks totally like you!! She's a doll!!!

The Oylers said...

Oh my gosh she is so dang cute. I can't wait to see you guys next week. Love the cake.