Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Confessions of a Pregnant Woman


This post is actually for me, because right now I need a little reminder telling me how cute my kids are and how much I love them. I came downstairs today to find a huge mess because it is their new thing to get into my messy 'storage' closet and pull everything out. Then I shove everything back in it and the closet continues to get messier. It is a vicious cycle. I have threatened them, screamed at them, ignored them and nothing works, they are still drawn to the closet. When I walked in today I didn't even need to say anything they knew they were in big trouble and hid under Josie's bed while I shoved it all back in. And now they both feel asleep, which it is a little late for a nap but I'll take what I can get. They have also drove me to eat half of a big Symphony bar to calm my nerves and hey I think it's working.

3 comments:

The Oylers said...

I feel for you. But you do have some of the cutest kids ever so just remember that. And a little symphony bar or even a lot has never really hurt anyone so enjoy that too. I love the pics of Payton, Molly keeps begging to look at them again and again.

Mindy said...

Hey, your kids are adorable! Have you thought of putting a lock on the closet? And... do you still have the other half of that symphony bar? I'm sure I could use it.

Sarah said...

I LOVE LOVE your blog! You're kids are so cute! And if it makes you feel any better I am not even pregnant and I am about to eat a whole bag of m&ms today. :-)