Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Today I keep thinking of all the things I love. First of all I am so thankful for my amazing husband. He has survived over six years of my mood swings, three pregnancies, two years of me in dental hygiene school, plenty of burnt food and all of my other innumerable flaws. Thank you Landon for everything. Landon and I often say we can't believe we are parents, I guess we better face the facts now that we have three, denial is pretty tough at this point. They are the sunshine in our lifes. They have added so much to our lifes and to our home. Each one brings something more to our family and at this point I couldn't feel more blessed. Happy LOVE day.




3 comments:

Pants said...

I must be hormonal, but you being sentimental made me tear up a little.

Ty & Em said...

You are seriously amazing! How do you find time to do everything with three adorable kids? Your my Hero! I love those pictures!

Mindy said...

Happy Valentines Day! Your pictures are adorable! I love you!!