Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finally....

Well I spent most of the day yesterday looking into the eyes of our little baby, trying to figure out what her name should be. I still think that they should come with name tags.We were all packed and ready to go, all that was left the space to write her name in. As you can tell we were all ready to be home, even the baby was getting bored.
And finally I just decided that no one would be able to help but love her and her adorable little spirit. And so it was decided.....
Haylee Megan Wiser

5 comments:

The Oylers said...

okay she is so dang cute. And seeing the name wrtten makes it even cuter. I love it!

Mindy said...

I LoVE it!!! Welcome to the world, little Haylee Megan! I love you! :)

The Oylers said...

I know you are busy, but I am ready for more new pics. I can't get enough.

Sarah said...

ok, so how can you look so cute in the hospital after having a baby. You should see MY hospital pics!! She is soooooo cute. You guys are so blessed and I LOVE the name! I can't wait to meet her in person some day! I am so glad that we keep in touch more now and I can watch your little family grow!

Mindy said...

I'm with Hannah... more pictures! More pictures! More pictures!