Thursday, February 7, 2008

One Week Old and then some.....

Checking out the big wide world....

Getting some lovin' from Josie and Payton

Haylee Megan


Well we have survived a week with 3 kids. Everyone keeps telling us, "If you can have 3, you can have 8." I'm not convinced of that. And I think we are being blessed because so far everything has gone well. We are just enjoying the new baby. I have especially looked forward to not going anywhere and am thoroughly enjoying watching the snow fall this week. Landon on the other hand is very very sick of the snow, probably because he has to go out and work in it every day. Josie and Payton are loving having the baby but are missing my full attention. If anyone has any ideas for me to help them get some attention or fun activities for them, please share. Well wish me luck for week 2, because ready or not here it comes......

4 comments:

Caprice Erickson said...

We love her!! She is so darling.. how fun 2 girls! I added you guys hope you don't mind :) -Caprice

Mindy said...

I just hyperventilated a little, because I was so excited to see more pictures!!! She is so cute! I love the picture with all 3 of your kids. And Haylee's little chin... sigh. And the cheeks! sigh.

You're doing great, Melissa! You'll conquer every week just fine. The only idea I have is the one I told you already... have a basket of books next to where you nurse, and use that time to read to the others. It's a little hard though, until things get smoother with nursing.

Ty & Em said...

She is so cute! I really want to come and see her! Let me know when would be good for you! I will bring you dinner and hopefully I won't get lost! ha ha ha

Emily J. said...

Melissa,
Congratulations on Haylee's arrival. She is a doll. You will have to let me know how three is I am still not ready.