Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm back!!!!

So I don't know where I have really been, but somehow life has kept me soooo busy. Nothing too exciting....kids, travel (that was the most exciting), work. Tonight I finally tried out the whole Redbox thing. The kids watched Alvin and the Chipmunks earlier today and then tonight Landon and I watched Juno. So it's a pretty crazy movie, reminded me of good old Napoleon Dynamite. I must be overly emotional because I actually cried. Holly told me earlier today that it made her cry but I rarely have emotions about movies so I thought I was home free. And I'm sure we cried about different things. As most or all of you know the show is about a pregnant teenager and some other wierd happenings. But anyhow when it got to the part where she is actually giving birth I broke down. It was reminding me how hard the whole process of having a baby is and then to think of a little 16 year old doing it. Hello, I'm 27 and struggle. Teen pregnancy that is a scary thing and its happening...all the time.
Wow this is a wierd post. Well I'll post more and let you know what we've been up to.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I've missed you!!!

Glad you're back on board!!! Let's see those growing cuties of yours!

Mindy said...

That's the part that I cried too, but more right after, when I thought how hard it would be to go through that, and never see that baby. I thought what she did was great, though. It was kind of a weirdish movie. We watched it just this last weekend.

Pants said...

I'm so glad you are back. I loved your post about Houston and Josie's sweat!