Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Elder Wiser

Landon's youngest brother left on his mission recently and will definately be missed around here. Cole has always been so great with our kids and is always willing to help out. Landon and him have really grown a lot closer the last few years and I'm sure Landon will miss all of the wrestling. We are so excited for Cole and know that he will be an awesome missionary. Cole was set apart as a missionary at Larry and Patti's house and it was such a spiritual experience we are so glad we were able to be there and are so proud of him. We are praying for him everyday!

Elder Wiser

Cook out and Nana and Poppa's a few days before Cole left

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm sure he'll do great! Go, Elder Wiser!

Sarah said...

Hey Melissa! Go right ahead with the quotes. I cited most of them and if you want the authors of that book I've got them. Glad to see your updates! I love those chubby cheeks of Hailey's! I just want to squeeze them!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Now this is just ridiculous...my ineptitude for all to see! I now see that it is Haylee and will forever remember how to spell it. :-)

Amy F. said...

Hi Landon and Melissa -this is your cousin Amy. Patty just showed me your blog! So cute! I'm glad to be able to peek in on you now! Your kids are adorable. I hope our next one is a sweet little girl like yours!
Congrats!