Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Haylee Dear

Somebody HELP me please!!! My baby is growing up too fast!
Pigtails and walking.....I just can't take it.

Haylee is such a cutie! She is always making us smile

Haylee LOVES to sing. If you start singing she is bound to join in.
So when we all sang Happy Birthday she was right there with us singing along.
Mmm...Mmm Good
Holly and I once again made our Homemade Ding Dongs


I threw this picture in for Hannah...We finally tried some Baby Legs

4 comments:

Ty & Em said...

I can't believe she is a year old already! She is adorable and she has so much hair! Wow! I can't believe time fly's by so fast! We need to catch up!

The Oylers said...

Oh she is so dang cute. I am glad you are doing the little piggy's in her hair, have you tried two yet? Where did you get the baby legs? They are cute. I miss talking to you we need to talk sometime.

Mindy said...

Sigh... my sweet little Haylee! I love her cute thighs in those baby legs! I NEED to see you guys!

Tawnia Zilles said...

She is so adorable. Her cheeks make me so happy.