Tuesday, January 8, 2008

So first of all lets just say I am no good at being a mom and a photographer at the same time. Thus no Christmas pictures. Actually I was so excited this year, because Landon gave me a video camera for Christmas on christmas morning before the kids got up. I was so excited to tape everything, because lets face it, they are so cute and these are probably some of their sweetest days. Unfortunately I couldn't get the thing to read the discs and I was to preoccupied most of the morning trying to get it to work that I completely forgot to use my digital camera that was working. So although the pictures are scarce and won't prove much we did have an amazing Christmas. I love this time of year as we are focused on Christ and for us Family.

I finally finished the stockings on Christmas Eve and I'm still quite proud of them.



Josie with her new kitchen

Payton with his 'Choo Choo', it's his new favorite word and my new least favorite word

The kids got bubble bath in their stockings, this was their first experience with it and they were so cute!

Trying out their new towells, Josie's is a frog and Payton's is a dog.

3 comments:

Pants said...

Your kids really are unbelievably cute. I love the first bubble bath story.

The Oylers said...

Hey I absolutley love love love all of the pictures. Your stockings turned out so dang cute way to go! Molly was so excited that Josie has a kitchen like hers she can't stop talking about it. Oh I miss you all so much. Your kids are so adorable and I feel bad we didn't get to see your Christmas bush, maybe next year. Love to all of you and thank you so much for posting so many great pictures!

Mindy said...

You finished! You're amazing! The stockings are so cute. I am proud of you. Your kids are cute and amazing too.