Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's A Girl!!!

Our new baby girl was born on January 30 at 6:14 p.m. She weighed 7lb 1oz, our smallest baby yet, and was 20 inches. She is doing great and we are so excited to have her here. She was a surprise for us since she was a week early and we are used to a week late, but will take it.
Hello world, here I am.
Mom and Baby
Josie and Payton meeting there sweet new sister
Landon and his new woman, I mean the baby of course
We still have not decided on a name, so if you have any suggestions speak now or forever hold your peace. We once again have been blessed with the miracle of bringing another spirit into a world and want to express how grateful we are for this. We love all of you and wish you could be here.

5 comments:

Holly said...

So it's official- you guys make the most beautiful babies. She is soooo pretty. I can't wait to meet her. Give her a kiss from her Aunt Holly

The Oylers said...

oh she is so cute. I will be looking at these pics a lot. I wish I was there, but I can't wait to come and see her someday. We love you all so much.

Pants said...

Oh, good job, Mel. I'm so proud of/impressed by you. Love you.

Leisha and Tanner said...

oh... how cute...now Leisha is going to want one real real bad...haha

Mindy said...

Sigh... sweetness! And what a good little girl to come on her favorite aunt's birthday.