Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pictures of Baby

Probably not the baby you were looking for, but how cute is this little guy? Here is Haylee.....7 weeks old....time flies by so fast
Check out those chubby cheeks
These are her running shoes

Josie and Payton love their little sister and have been doing great. Our sleep schedule has been a bit off for the past few weeks so we are trying to get back on track, its been hard with the time change. Haylee is growing fast, I can't wait for her 2 month appt to see what she weighs.

4 comments:

The Oylers said...

Oh my gosh...she is so dang cute. I love those cheeks...neither of my kids has had those but they are so stinking cute. I love the pic of Payt too.

Ty & Em said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how big she is! And those cheeks! I love how her belly hangs over her pants! Payton looks so stinkin cute!

Mindy said...

I like your new background. Payton is so cute in that picture!!! I love it! And, I was wondering if Haylee could go running with me tomorrow. She's got the shoes, right?

Emily J. said...

I love the picture of Payton in the bouncer. It is priceless. My Landon did the same when i had McKay. YOu look amazing for just having a baby.