Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Princess Wishes: Disney on Ice

Josie spotted an ad for Disney on Ice in the paper and was obsessed so I decided to take the plunge. We got a hotel room off Priceline and headed to Salt Lake. We totally lucked out because we got the Radisson and it was a block away from everywhere that we needed to go. My in-laws came with us and Patti was so nice to stay at the hotel and watch Haylee. Landon and Payton went and rode on the TRAX, which Payton loved of course. I decided to let Josie dress up for the occasion and stupid me thought she would be one of the few. HaHa, there were millions of little princesses running all over Salt Lake. Josie was on cloud nine the entire day. Cristy, Emma and Maddie also came. It was so fun!! Once we got there and it started Josie could not take her eyes off the show. I barely watched the show I was so entertained by Josie. She danced in the isle most the night. This picture explains it all. Josie's favorite.....Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
More of my lame-o pictures
Sleeping Beauty (Josie) and Bell (Emma)
Me and Josie, don't even ask how much the stupid crown cost. I can't believe the markup on that stuff. The lights blinked on it but the dang thing wouldn't stay on anyones head.
Three little Princesses coming home from the ball.
I love this picture. This is our everyday. Josie LOVES to play dress up. Multiple times throughout the day she comes to me enthusiastically and says "I have a good idear, lets play dress ups ok."

5 comments:

The Oylers said...

so so so cute. I love the last pic especially. Still need to see pics of Haylee, but at least I am going to see her in real life in a few weeks! Yay!

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh how fun! I am so glad you got to go!!! Isn't it a ripoff how they mark up all that stuff??? GEESH!

You all look like princesses-- :)

Ty & Em said...

How cute! You look like such a pretty princess! I can't wait I wonder if my little girl will like princess stuff! Hopefully!

Mindy said...

I love that last picture of Josie! Heck I love all the pictures of Sleeping "Booty"! One of my cousins went to that with her little girl too. I can't remember which one.

Mindy said...

I just checked blogs. It was Tawnie. I think her pictures of the actual skating turned out a little better than yours. ;) You should go steal them from her blog for Josie.