Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to me....

I'm going to attempt to make a quilt for my bed and I'm so excited. Just think of the hours of entertainment this little stack of material is going to give me, now if I can just find the hours. Today Josie asked if we could paint her fingernails and I said "If we have time." She looked at me like I was stupid and said "We do have time mom, lots, look at all our clocks, see the time." We see things a little differently. Oh, and I still don't have a pattern for the quilt so if anyone has some ideas please share!!!

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oooooohhhh---I think that will be SOOOO cute! I wish I had even an INKLING on how to make a quilt come together--BUT I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

The Oylers said...

Oh I really do love that material, see at least you have one thing you can be glad about coming to see me for. Thanks to Vanessa huh.

Mindy said...

It looks cute even just stacked up there like that!!! I can't wait to see what you create. I'm sure it will be amazing. I love Josie's concept of time. I'm going to try to remember that whenever I'm feeling crunched for time.

Ty & Em said...

I can't wait to see what your quilt looks like! I wish I was a betty homemaker like you.... but we all know I just don't have the skills! I really miss logan! I can't believe I am even saying this! p.S. you've been tagged!

The Oylers said...

Hey still waiting for those pictures...you know the ones of your kids...especially Haylee, that I have just been dying to see....still waiting.

Amanda said...

Sorry Melissa! I warned you that I am snoopy. Your kids are SO cute!! I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I peeked at your blog.