Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Fun

Yes, it's true, summer really stopped by here for a few days. Of course it's gone now but lets not try to think about that. It came and I have pictures to prove it.
Josie got attitude...wait she already had that

I got to sit back and let the outdoors entertain the kids
1 Baby
2 Babies
3 Babies

Haylee had a photo shoot....but she got a little tired

Payton learned to mow the lawn


Landon started training his new colt
This is the first day and he almost made it on

5 comments:

The Oylers said...

Yay! Your kids are so dang cute. Haylee is just getting more and more adorable all the time. It looks like you had some fun days. We can't wait to see you guys.

Mindy said...

You have the best view ever! I love your pictures from your house. Your kids are so cute! 3 adorable babies!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Sarah said...

Cute Pics! Love your hairdo too!!!

Ty & Em said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! Hailey is such a chunker!

This Idaho Girl said...

Patrick just exclaimed, "She has a blog? Everyone has a blog!" I love the Haylee in the high chair picture. So cute.